Information about Visitation
Haven Behavioral Hospital of Eastern Pennsylvania encourages our patients to have visitors for emotional support and to strengthen relationships. Visitors will be asked to sign in and any item brought to the patient must be checked at the Nurse’s Station.
Visiting Hours Are As Follows
Heritage Trail Older Adult Hours are Daily 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. and 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Adult Inpatient Hours for the Pagoda and Tower Units are 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Sunday, and 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- All individuals who visit patients will be required to sign the Visitors Sign-In, located at the Nurse’s Station
- All visitors will be expected to wear a visitor badge during their visit, sign out upon leaving and return the visitor badge
- Staff will document any patient belongings brought into the hospital
- In order to maintain a safe, therapeutic environment, no more than two (2) visitors at one time may visit a patient, unless approved by the Charge Nurse
- Children under 18 are not permitted to visit the hospital without a physician’s order
- Visitation with a patient may be terminated by the Charge Nurse at any time such visit appears to be detrimental to the patient
- Visitors may be asked to leave the hospital at the discretion of the Charge Nurse
Please note that purses, briefcases and cellphones MUST be left in the car. You will be asked to take your personal belongings back to your vehicle should you bring them to the unit. No exceptions will be made, and we will not store these items for you.
Pagoda Unit Nursing Station: 610-816-2722
Pagoda Unit Patient Phones: 610-816-2730 & 610-816-2731
Tower Unit Nursing Station: 610-406-4345
Tower Unit Patient Phone: 610-406-4389
11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.