Helpful information regarding the Admissions Process
Haven’s referral and admission department (intake) is the starting place for creating a great patient experience for each of our patients. Our intake staff can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 610-406-4346. Our intake department will streamline providing and gathering all the information needed to ensure that Haven is the most appropriate treatment option available to meet a patient’s treatment needs.
To expedite your call, please have the following information available to review with our staff:
- Presenting problems
- Current mental health symptoms
- History of mental health and/or substance abuse issues
- Home address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Primary and secondary insurances
- Name of current mental health provider (if applicable)
- Phone number of current mental health provided (if applicable)
- Review of any previous hospitalizations
- Commitment status – voluntary or involuntary
- Any other legal issues
- Current medical conditions
- Recent lab work
- Treatment notes
- Recent progress notes
Admitting A Patient
After our staff has attained all the necessary intake information they will review it with our psychiatrist. If the patient meets the criteria for inpatient psychiatric care, we will begin the admissions process which includes: verification of insurance and transportation, nurse to nurse reports, and collecting of all needed admit information.
Inpatient Unit: 610-406-4346
Acute Partial Program: 610-406-4346
If you or a family member are in crisis, please go to the closest Emergency Room or call your county’s mental health crisis number.